1. Narcotic Officer’s Magazine collects Personal Information from you through the Site to allow us to provide the services that will most likely meet your needs and preferences. In general, you can browse the Site and “opt-out” from providing us with any Personal Information. Once you agree to provide us with Personal Information, you are no longer anonymous to us. If you choose to use and/or purchase certain services we may require you to provide contact and identity information, billing information, and other Personal Information as indicated on the forms throughout the Site. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service. Under some circumstances we may require some additional financial information. We use your financial information, including credit or debit card information, or information about other forms of payment, to verify the accuracy of your name, address and other information, as well as to conduct financial transactions related to your use of our services.
2. Narcotic Officer’s Magazine collects and uses Personal Information in accordance with the following guidelines:
3. We use your Personal Information, and other information we obtain from your current and past activities on the Site to: resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; measure consumer interest in our products and services; inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience on the Site; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our Terms and Conditions of Use; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. We may compare and review your Personal Information for errors, omissions, and accuracy.You agree that we may use your Personal Information, including your email address, to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze Site usage, to improve the Services, and to customize the Site’s content, layout, and services. These uses improve the Site and better tailor it to meet your needs, so as to provide you with a smooth, efficient, safe, and customized experience while using the Site and/or the services available under the Site.
4. Communications from Narcotic Officer’s Magazine. We may occasionally send you information on products, services, special deals, and promotions. Out of respect for your privacy, we provide you a way to unsubscribe from each of these communications. If you no longer wish to receive our promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each such communication or by contacting us. You will be notified when your Personal Information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party. We will send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if access to our products is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email or text message. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, please do not submit your Personal Information through the Site.
5. Information Sharing and Disclosure. The following describes some of the ways that your Personal Information may be disclosed in the normal scope of business to provide our services and products to customers:
6. Log Files. As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information. We track trends in users’ usage and volume statistics to create a more efficient and usable site and product offerings, and to determine areas of the site or our services that could be improved to enhance the user and customer experience.
7. Cookies and Related Technologies. When you use the Site and available services, we collect certain information by automated or electronic means, using technologies such as cookies, browser analysis tools, and web server logs. As you use the Site and available services, your browser and other electronic devices communicate with servers operated by us and our services providers to coordinate and record the interactivity and fill your requests for services and information. The information from cookies and related technology is stored in web server logs and also in web cookies kept on your computers or mobile devices, which are then transmitted back to Narcotic Officer’s Magazine by your computers or mobile devices. These servers are operated and the cookies managed by us or our service providers. For example, when you visit the Site, Narcotic Officer’s Magazine and our service providers may place cookies on your computers or mobile devices. Cookies allow us to recognize you when you return, and track and target your interests in order to provide a customized experience. They also help us provide a customized experience and help us to detect certain kinds of fraud. A “cookie” is a small amount of information that a web server sends to your browser that stores information about your account and preferences. Some cookies are temporary, whereas others may be configured to last longer. “Session” cookies are temporary cookies used for various reasons, such as to manage page views. Your browser usually erases session cookies once you exit your browser. “Persistent” cookies are more permanent cookies that are stored on your computers or mobile devices even beyond when you exit your browser. We use persistent cookies for a number of purposes, such as retrieving certain information you have previously provided, and storing your preferences. You may manage how your browser handles cookies and related technologies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available. You can opt-out of being targeted by certain third party advertising companies online at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.You may manage how your mobile browser handles cookies and related technologies by adjusting your mobile device privacy and security settings. Please refer to instructions provided by your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings. If you wish to opt out of receiving offers directly from Narcotic Officer’s Magazine service providers, you can follow the opt-out instructions in the emails that they send you.
9. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Notification. Narcotic Officer’s Magazine services are not designed or intended for use by children under 13. If you are under 18, you should use Narcotic Officer’s Magazine services only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. Section 230(d) as amended, Narcotic Officer’s Magazine hereby notifies you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.
10. Secure Credit Card Transactions. You can use your credit card or debit card securely on the Site. We have partnered with Paypal to offer safe and secure credit card, debit card, and electronic check transactions to you. Your use of Paypal is subject to the terms and conditions and privacy policies applicable to the Paypal services.